Query Builder for Maryland Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) Data - Doctor Diagnosed Diabetes (detail) Age-Adjusted, 2017
The data and information provided through the IBIS-PH Query System are intended to support any individuals or entities engaged in activities designed solely to enhance the well-being of a specific community, which may include the State. Activities include informing evidence-based decision making in the State to plan and improve health service delivery, evaluate health care interventions and systems and inform health policy decisions.
As an IBIS-PH Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Not attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the IBIS-PH query system data.
- Not disclose or use the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Not link IBIS-PH query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the IBIS-PH query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing IBIS-PH Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY (i.e. within 2 hours) any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Maryland Department of Health by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the following disclaimer on any reports or publications using Maryland data, if applicable: This publication utilizes data provided by the Maryland Department of Health, (Maryland BRFSS or Maryland YRBS/YTS); collected under guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and analyzed by [INSERT YOUR NAME OR ORGANIZATION HERE]. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Maryland Department of Health.
- Include the following citation on any reports or publications using Maryland data, when applicable: [INSERT YEARS USED HERE] (Maryland BRFSS or Maryland YRBS/YTS) accessed at ibis.health.maryland.gov on [INSERT DATE ACCESSED].